Pages

Friday, June 19, 2015

Peaceful Blessings

I have been wanting to make something with feathers for ages.
Welllll, thank you Karen for these gorgeous treats.
This is
They come in a pack of three and are already so detailed,
I just used them right from the pack.



OMGosh, aren't they amazing!!!



I printed off a dreamcatcher, fussy cut it, added a few seed beads to give it a color pop.
With the center piece of a flower brad, I added some fringe to create a concho.
I also added some beads on a piece of embroadery thread,
laying that on the feathers with a bit of fringe.

to compliment the feathers, I've used an image called Cornelia from Saturated Canary,
Framed her with Pierced Ticket BDZ dies
Sentiment from DoveArt Studios

Copics used:
 Skin: E000, 0, 11, 04, RV10 R08,43 E35,Y11
Hair: N7, 5, 3,
Dress: E37, 35, 34, 33, 31, 30
Basket: E57, 55, 53, 51, 50
Corn: BV04, YR07, R46, Y35 E15

My corn inspiration pic came from Tim Canwell

Don't forget, you still have time to enter our Masculine Challenge
Just add you entry here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.