Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

DoveArt Studios Presents Christmas in July

Welcome to a super exciting hop!!
 
We have some fun announcements to make and I hope you will join us on this special day.

 
Today we are announcing not only a NEW release, a NEW inspirational blog, a NEW Facebook page, but also a new DoveArt-istic Design team.  

We have tons of inspiration for you with some tantalizing, delicious creations and of course some prizes to give away too.

First I would love to share with you a couple of places you will want to look at.  
 
Here is where you can meet all of the fantastic, talented, lovely ladies
I am proud to have as the DoveArt-istic Design team.  
You can read all about them HERE.

If you love creative minds and DoveArt Studios designs you will want to subscribe to the
DoveArt Studios blog HERE.  
 
If you feel you love Facebook more you can follow the
Facebook group DoveArt Studios HERE.

Now, I would like to show you what I have created for the new DoveArt Studios July release.  
Once you have gotten your fill of me...hop love to the next DoveArt-istic Design team member to meet them and see what they have created.

This little lovely is "Angel"
 


 
I've colored her up using Polychromos while on my trip to meet the incredible Jennifer Dove.
Yep, I was sitting right beside her coloring :D
I'm sorry I don't have my list of colors for her but if you're interested, I could probably come close.

Since I went totally non-traditional colors on "Angel";
I've also colored up "Candles"


 
Copics Used:
Candles: R89, 29, 27, 24, 22, 00
Pinecones: E74, 35, 33, 31, 30
Needles: G14, YG97
Flames: 0, Y00, Y0000, YR02, 00
 
All of DoveArt Studios beautiful rubber stamps can now be purchased immediately.  
You can see where to buy at the link on the blog HERE to find the quickest links or locations.  
Some of the stores around you just might carry the stamps, or you can ask them to get them in too.
 
New rubber stamps include Candles, Pine Cone Bough, Cardinals, A Chickadee,
Christmas Horns, Angel, A Beautiful Ornament Background, and Winter Pines.
 
All are perfect for Christmas and many other occasions too!

Now please join us in welcoming the DoveArt-istic DT.  
Comment on all blog for two chances to win a NEW RELEASE DoveArt Studios stamp.  
Random names will be drawn on 3rd.  
You can check back at DoveArt Studios blog for the name of the winners.

Drumroll please...


Dorinda (that's me)


18 comments:

  1. your angel is so beautiful and and your coloring is amazing on your candles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning cards. Love the colours and your design. Lovely art work. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My, Both are beautiful and of course using my favorite Calla Lilly as an embellishment just make it even more beautiful... Gorgeous job on both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't make me choose lol! Love the angel. Soft, serene and sweet card - gorgeous design and colouring. And you have really done justice to that candle image with your choice of colours and design. LOVE 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dorinda, totally beautiful cards, the angel is stunning and i love your coluring.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are beautiful. I really like the 2nd one. The candle wax and flames look so real.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards Dorinda. You did such an amazing job coloring on both of them. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards with gorgeous images and coloring! Love the soft colors on the angel!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two wonderful cards! Totally inspire a Christmas frame of mind! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both cards are lovely. They each have such a serene peace to them! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! I cannot pick a favorite so I won't. Thanks so much for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! These are really gorgeous, I love the image, stunning colouring and wonderful design.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, fabulous coloring on both Dorinda!!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dorinda, as always you are over the top talented and made these images so beautifully. I don't know how you juggle life and creativity but you do it in style - thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.