Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Falling for DoveArt Studios; A New Release.

Welcome to the DoveArt Studios Fall release.
 and
 CCDesignsRubber Stamps is giving away some great prizes! 
If you haven’t joined PPC&F FB page you will want to do it now so you can see all the fun going on today. As a matter a fact its always a party on this group and you don't want to miss out! 
The whole DoveArt-istic DT has some amazing things to share with you and we are all excited with the NEW DoveArt Studios Fall release.

The DT will be sharing their creations all day in the Passionate Paper Creations Facebook group and you get to hop around and answer fun questions for 9 chances to win some of the new release,  a die and stencil donated by CCDesigns.   So head over and join the Passionate paper Creations and Friends and join in on the fun and inspiration. 
Winners will be announced on Sunday July 26th
on the Passionate Paper Creations and Friends FB page.

_______________________________________

Hello everyone, I'm so glad you're hanging out with us this weekend.
Using a DoveArt Studios rubber stamp called "Web Background," 
I have created my card.  



Copics Used:
N9,7,6,5,4,3,2,1
BV31,0000
B32,41,00,000,0000
YR0000
Black pencil
Microliners: 08,05,03

My image is a background image but I wanted to use it alone to show how
easy it is to use it as a focus image as well.
I emphasized the interior background;
being careful not to go too dark as my little Spider needed to show too.
I used the many colors to create a "funky, eerie" look.
Using my Ranger holographic glitter and versamark pen, I went over each web thread.
Then using a floss called "whisper thread" I covered it in the embossing and
applied it to the outer most portions of the web.
The frame is simple but embossed with a web imprint and the holographic powder.

And since I can never get enough of my DoveArt; I've also colored Apple Branch


copics used:
Leaves: G99, G28, 24, 14
Apples: R89, 29, 27, 24, 05,Y26
Branch: E47, 18, 15, 13, 30
_______________________


You can purchase "Web Background" and "Apple Branch"
as well as all the new realeases right here.

My fun question to you; for your chance to win
one of the wonderful prizes of a
NEW release stamp, a random stencil and die is:  

What is your preferred background noise while coloring?
Rocking out, Gettin' your country on, classically classical, quiet as a mouse..


Just leave your answer in the comments below and head back to
PPC&F for more fun through out the day.  
You will want to check back to Passionate Paper Creations and Friends tomorrow
to see if you are a winner.  

Here are quick links:

Places to Purchase DoveArt Studios stamps

17 comments:

  1. Awesome Dorinda!!!!! The card with web is stunning, love the web altough I hate spiders :D
    The apple branch is gorgeous, fabulous coloring again!!!
    I have music on while coloring but I don't pay attention to it, most of the time it is the current music, as long as it is no rap, lol.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite background noise when coloring would be my kids. Both your cards are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are fantastic! I especially live the spider web card! My favorite background noise is really any noise at all. I generally don't like it to be quiet when I'm creating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! My favorite background noise is the TV. I don't pay attention to it I just like the noise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Your web is amazing! Thank you for sharing all of the techniques you used. My favorite background noise is Classic Rock:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love 'em! Clean and simple and perfect! I always have the radio on with talk shows or light, current music. It's barely audible but "just there" lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are great, but your apple card is my favorite. Those apples look good enough to eat. Hubby usually has the tv on so I'm used to whatever noise is coming from that. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I listen to almost all music. It depends on my mood. Josh Groban is probably my go to guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love both your cards, must admit I like the quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I prefer no background noice at all. I like to think while I colour. BUT if I have to chose something, I like to listen to classic music.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like quiet as a mouse but usually my 3 boys (includes hubby) are watching tv downstairs -way too loud!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your art is so beautiful! I listen to audio books while coloring. My favorites include Agatha Christie, J.K. Rowlings and for doing holiday coloring, nothing beats Tim Curry reading The Christmas Carol!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really nice pieces. I love what you did with the web. For my background, I prefer it to be quiet most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that awesome web! Fabulous card!
    Background noise.... TV or music! If there is a good show on that I like, I will stamp and color while watching!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh WOW, your cards are Gorgeous!!
    country music BLARING in the background...
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love all music, but classical brings out my artistic side.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh Dorinda BOTH of them are fabulous!!
    Hun my favourite background noise is the rain hitting the window. It makes me feel happy to be nice and cosy inside, colouring my favourite images and creating my cards.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.