Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Happy Birthday Make it Crafty

Today is Make it Crafty's 5th Birthday!
I am so excited and honored to be a part of the celebration.
Almost 3 years ago I found MiC and fell in love.
I've been blessed enough to be a part of the FB team and now inspiration team for over two years.
I couldn't imagine not creating something special for this day.
Love you tons MiC.
 

 
This month's CAS challenge is to make a shaker card.
I've always wanted to and have even saved tons of acetate to do it.
Alas...I procrastinate...until now.
Thanks girls for the inspiration.
 
I couldn't get the star burst to photograph right with Sammy so I pic'd it alone. :D
 

 
Copics used:
 
Skin: E000, 00, 11, 04, RV10
Hair: E57, 35, 33, 31, 30
Dress: R29, 27, 24, 22, 21
B29, 26, 24, 23, 21
BV23, 20 used for shadows

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.