Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Sunflower Power from Power Poppy

I've got a new image today from a company I've admired but never had a chance to color up.
  Power Poppy
Well, recently I've joined the girls over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends and as
my first pleasures, I get to play with a gorgeous image from the one and only Power Poppy
The details are just exquisite and a complete joy to color.
The image is called

How incredible is this image?

I've used my copics
petals: RV19, 34, 10, 0000, Y18, 32
center: E49, 57, 33, 30
YG99,97,95,93

Adapting a BDZ die Pierced Tickets, I've framed the image
Then added BDZ Stitched and Pierced Rounded Brackets

Make sure to check these out.
Simply Gorgeous.




1 comment:

  1. Dorinda, I just saw this on Pinterest and had to leave a comment! What a beautiful card, and I love how you've colored this sunflower! Love the soft pink/mauve shade of the petals, and I love how you've finished the card! This really is a fabulous image, and I hope you try out more of the Power Poppy images! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.