Pages

Friday, October 16, 2015

DoveArt Studios and CCDesigns Release

WINNERS!
Thank each and every one of you for the wonderful comments along the hop. Each one of the Design Team members appreciate you taking the time out of your life to hop and comment on their hard work. So, much love right back to you!! We have picked two winners by random. Please contact me with your mailing address ladies and you will receive a rubber stamp from this release. Thank you all for pla...ying along!
Winners are: Kathy S and Lynn Hardy
Kathy SOctober 17, 2015 at 4:30 AM
"Yet another masterpiece Jennifer. Super hard to pick a favorite but I have to say I really loved the horse, the cactus, and Eli. Thanks for the hop."
Lynn HardyOctober 16, 2015 at 9:44 AM
"Another gorgeous card! My husband is a keen fisherman and would just love this! My favourite stamps from this release are beach serenity, big mouth bass, cactus cluster and the boat dock scene."
Email me at Jennifer@DoveArtStudios.com
- Jennifer Dove


time for our NEW RELEASE from CCDesigns and DoveArt Studios.



Featuring 13 NEW stamps from
DoveArt Studios Collection


We are very excited about each of these new stamps and we know you will want them all!!!

We want to give you a chance to win several of these new stamps so let's get ready to HOP!

Let's begin with our Release HOP!
Each of our Design Team members will be sharing their inspiration with gorgeous projects that feature every one of these new stamps!

Here is what I have created:
The image I've used is called Boat Dock


copics used:
boat:E59, 37, 34, 31
Deck: E49, 44, 43, 42
House: E79, 74, 71, 70, BV25
Grass: YG99, 97, 95, 93
Water:B39, 12, BG13, 01, 000
Rocks: W09, 05, 03, 00
Sky: BV00



Here is how you play:

1.  Visit each design team member's blog (Blog roll below).  If you are starting on my blog be sure and hop back to the beginning so you can see all the new stamps and have a better chance of winning. 

2.  Leave a comment on each blog.

3. When you reach the end of the hop, you will be at DoveArt Studios blog.  There you will leave the name, or names of your favorite stamps in the release.  

We hope you enjoy!!  Let's Hop!

Jennifer Dove
Andrea
Zoe
Nic
Rhea
Faye
Dorinda-that's me :D
Cassandra
DoveArt Studios

Be sure and leave some love!

32 comments:

  1. Magnificent! Beautifully coloured my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful release. The scenes are amazing and all of the coloring is to die for. Love your card.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly admire your coloring skills. And what a wonderful stamp image. Love the card - great for a guy card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Dorinda!! Such a great stamp too, one of my favorites of this release!!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the landscapes of this release. I've seen a couple gorgeous ones so far, and your project is certainly added to them.
    God, I wish I was rich, so I could buy them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully colored. I love how you did the water.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colouring of the seaside cabin and docking of the boats is done so well. The water looks a little cold at this time of day. The boats are just asking for someone to come out and spend some time on the water!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous. Would love to just sit there and watch the waves.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your colouring is fabulous and I love the CAS layout! This is frameable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this card is in such great perspective, love it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card. The coloring is fantastic. Makes me want to jump in the rowboat and go for a spin.

    wordperfectqueen@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful coloring. Makes me want to grab a light jacket, a warm drink, and just enjoy the end of a fun day at the water.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely card! I can just picture the boat bobbing about on the water.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, another great image and card...I love how peaceful this one is...I wish I was sitting by the water right now...ha tfs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous Dorinda.. so relaxing and soothing..
    Love your shading
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am loving all these stamps...so hard to choose. This one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, another beautiful landscape stamp. Love your card & you coloring is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my. I just left the little beach that Faye created and now I want to be on a boat dock overlooking the lake! Very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful image. Colored very nicely. I had to laugh because it's been a long day and I skimmed quickly the name and thought it said Roast Duck instead of Boat Dock.

    ReplyDelete
  20. very interesting and unique card. Love to visit there

    ReplyDelete
  21. I adore this! I have always loved scenic stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beutiful image and love the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow - love how you added the arch as an element to your scene - super fun.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This may be my favorite so far. Love the Boat Dock stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Just amazing card. Like magic with different dimensions. Love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautifully colored scene! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a beautiful card! Nostalgic scene to me! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  28. wow hun, such a gorgeous and timeless scene x

    ReplyDelete
  29. A Stunning Card, love the scene x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Awesome card love this scene. Makes you want to go on vacation.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.