Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2016

I Love my Baby Peeps

Happy Valentines Day.
Love is all around us.
Today, I'd like to celebrate my darling little ones.
They are still tiny peeps now but when the day comes for them to fly the nest,
I hope I can be a brave Mom.

You have all my heart boys. <3


I created this card with new CHA products;
featuring DoveArt Studios and Creative Basics Dies
The image is called Feeding Time
and yes, my guys are hungry ALL the time.
the Dies are Basic Stiched Flags which are amazing.
You can actually place an image directly on the Flag.
They are a great size; Super large to banner size.
And...the Basic Cutting Edge Border
I really had a lot of fun with these;
creating a demsensional backgroun simply by using the border to cut all four sides.
Sentiments used Wishing You
 
Copics used:
Bird: Y08, 38, 35, 11
E37, 35, 33, 31, 30
Nest: E57, 44, 42
Babies: W4, 2, 1
Branch: E57, 18, 15, 11, 000
Leaves: YG99, 95, 93, 91,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.