Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Transparency

It's another incredibly, fun challenge at Make it Crafty.
This month, we are working on transparency
There's lots of examples and different versions for you to be inspired from.
 
So, make sure you check out all the girls blogs.
 
I've combined a couple of images; Cheshire Cat and Drink Me Bottle
The fun think that I learned from this challenge is that if an object is behind plain glass,
it's just a little bit distorted but basically clear and unchanged.
However, when an object is behind a liquid, the image appears blown up.
 
✭ So this is what it might be like living in a fish bowl. Does it make me look fat?:
 
Who knew?
 
I actually did my own experiment to make sure this was accurate. LOL
 
 
Copics used:
Kitty: V06, 04, 01, BV04, 01, 02,
(colors behind the glass were stippled then blended with 000 of both shades. 
The darkest color was not used.)
Ears/Nose: RV14, 11
Bottle: R29, 24, 22
Ribbon/Heart: R59, 29, 24
Cork: YR24, 000, Y38, 35, 32
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.