Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

A Fairytale

Truer words have not been spoken.
Who didn't want to grow up to be a princess riding a unicorn?
I know I did.

This is Danika by Doll House.
She's so whimsical. I just love her.
 

 
The background is created with the triangle die from Basic Background Builders I. Sitting it side by side and keep running it through; I've gotten this amazing quilted look.  
I've paired her with a sentiment from the Fairytales Collection.
Of course, always experimenting; I've used the line die from Basic Background Builders I to create a pierced edge.
Every princess needs some lace so I've added the Gilded Doily Die.
Finally, the bottom is finished off with the Basic Cutting Edge Borders I
 A few blooms from I Am Roses
Berries and Babies Breath from Live & Love Crafts
 
Copics Used:
Skin: E04, 11, 21, 00, 000, RV20
Hair: E49, YR27, 24
Eyes: YG17, 06
Dress/Boots/Bow/Stars: RV14,13,10,
BG09, 07, 05, 01
Y17, 32
Unicorn: W6, 5, 4, 000
Mane/Tail: V99, 17, 15, 12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.