Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

I'm Sorry

I just love this sweet little pup.
Those eyes just get me every time.
 
I've used "Bad Doggy" from DoveArt Studios.
 
 
 
Copics Used:
E49, YR27, 24, 21,20
YG99, 97, 95, 93
I then used a water brush filled with alcohol;
cleaned out my B12 cap to give a quick wash creating the sky.
 
I've printed out the sentiment, then cut it with Creative Basics Dies Basic Stitched Flag.
Using two tones of olive card stock; I cut additional parts and created an effect to my liking.
With Creative Basics Dies Basic Background Builders I I've created my frame.
Taking the single line and its outline, I cut four pieces.
I laid the parts down on my image and marked where I wanted the frame to end.
 Then scooting the cut piece back on the dies end; stopping at my mark. I re-cut the tip.
It was super easy to do as I can feel the piercing slides into place on the dies
 so I know I've got a perfect fit.
Then having only the tip covered by my Cuttle bug plate; that will be the only part that cuts.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.