Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

LDRS joins Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

 
 
 Welcome to Day 3 of LDRS Creative and Faber-Castell week long blog Hop!  What an exciting combining of Companies we have for you this week.  There will be so much inspiration on the LDRS Blog and Faber-Castell's Blog!  And of course prizes!
At the end of the week LDRS will be choosing one lucky winner to receive a $50 gift voucher to the LDRS store.  Faber-Castell also has a $50 Prize Pack.  So be sure to leave a comment for your chance to win!!!!
 
comment links are below at end of post.
______________________________________
 
I am over the moon to come to you today with such a wonderful colaboration.
I love Faber-Casteel, so I jumped on the opportunity to join along with
LDRS Creative and Faber-Castell.
 
I started off with the gorgeous image Geisha by Dollhouse.
I wanted to do something a little different with the Sentiment Wishing You
So, I've masked off all but the top line then stamped it on my image.
Masking then, the top line, I stamped the remainder on a separate piece of card stock.
 


 
Using a decorated vellum and the lovely view die,  I created a gorgeous oriental style fan.

For my Canvas I gessoed up an 8x10. After drying I used a mix of Gelatos in Black Cherry, Iced Current, Iced Rose and Gold Champagne.

 I mixed a little gesso with Iced Current to make a paste and sporadically put down some design with one of the stencils from the 102 Stencil Collection.

I've added a few chipboards from SRTC and MIC that I've also colored with Iced Champagne

After putting all my pieces into place; I mixed the Asphalt Texture Paste with Gelatos Green Tea.
Again, using a piece from 102 Stencil Collection. Then once more with this same process but adding a bit of gesso to the color mix; making a lighter leaf.

Finally, using the Asphalt Texture Paste, a little gesso and Gelatos Iced Chai and a final piece from 102 Stencil Collection, I created my stems.

With the India ink PITT artist pen S in black, I've written a few Chinese symbols.

I've added a ton of amazing I am roses flowers.
 
Copics Used:
Hair: N9, 7, 4
Skin: E53, 51, 50
Dress: R39, 29, 27, 24, 22
Gold tones on edge: Y28, 26, 32
Leaves: YG17, G29:
Purple: BV02
Yellow: E37, Y38, 35, 32
Blues including Fan: B28, 26, 24
Sash: C5,2,00

Leave your comments at
LDRS Creative FB pinned post and at Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft
 


1 comment:

  1. OMG, LOVE this.. love how you gave it an Oriental feel.. The colors, and Texture and embellishments are Perfect..
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.