Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2016

LDRS Blog hop day 4 Ribbons of Canary Love


 
Welcome to Day 4 of LDRS Creative week long blog Hop!  What an exciting week of inspiration we have in store for you!
There will be so much inspiration on the LDRS Blog and we have guest designers joining us this week.
And of course prizes!
At the end of the week LDRS Creative will be choosing two lucky winners to receive a $25 gift vouchers to the LDRS Creative Store.   
So be sure to subscribe to this blog and leave a comment below to be entered to win!
Let´s start!
 
 
I hope you've all been checking out this weeks hop projects from LDRS Creative.
I had a blast creating this little cutie called Canary Love.
 

 
 
I've used the Basic Pierced Oval to create a pop up card. Using the colors from this gorgeous checked ribbon in Purple/lavender/parrot green; I've colored up my Saturated Canary image.
Spraying the ivory lace pearl ribbon with YG23; then tucking it around to create a sweet frame a top my pop up.
The background paper has been embossed with the Gilded Embossing Folder.
Tucking the Gilded Doily behind my image for a bit of simple elegance.
With the Friends Sentiments, I've fussy cut it and it's backing. Framing it with a bit of floral all bowed up with twine  in pink.
The interior is created by cutting 4 of the Gilded Oval Die and gluing them together for a stop on the card.
Finally tying it all together with twine in Purple.

Copics used:
Skin: E04, 11, 21, 00, 000, RV10
Hair/boots: E59, 39, YR27, 24, 20
Dress: B69, 66, 63, 60
V09, 06, 05, 01
G28, YG25, 23, 03
R08, 05, 02, 01
1/2 check stitch ribbon in Purple/lavender/parrot green
2mm paper cord in Purple and in Pink
3/4" lace pearl center in ivory that I've sprayed with YG23
Friends Sentiments
Everday Sentiments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.