Pages

Friday, April 15, 2016

PPCF gets All Dressed Up

 
As PPC&F celebrate with All dressed up this weekend,
I've chosen two little cuties.
First up is this guy called A star is Born.
 
For me, a really good baby image is hard to come by.
I fell in love with this little cuddle bug.

 
I started this project out creating a star in MS word. Altering the points to it was not so abrupt, I then cut out my stencil and traced it on my cardstock.
Then very easily took the Creative Basics Cutting Edge Builder I and lined up the edges creating this super cool star background.
He's colored up with Copics:
E47, 44, 40
then adding some blender solution to a terry fabric, I dabbed (3 secs) around his body to make some fluffy fur.
The stars were super quick as well. Simply outline the back edge with C6; added C00 to soften it toward the light and boom.
I then stippled a bit back in the shadows areas to amplify his contour.
A little distressing, a little frantage and this guy was all set up.
 
Next up, I used Fly Away Butterfly
 
 
 
On this card, I've taken Creative Basic Cutting Edge Border I again.
This time using the scalloped piece.
I cut out using the blue violet and fuchsia cardstock.
The die actually cuts two sections; the scallop and reverse scallop.
I've combined both pieces of alternating color to create this funky look.
Then I've taken the straight piece of Creative Basic Background Builder I;
shortening to size by just scooting down the cut edge and cutting only that portion.
I've added a ton of I am Roses Blooms and Ribbon Resource wired Ribbon in purple and pink.
Simply wound it around a pencil and I have little swirlies. (thanks Corinne for that tip)
Copics Used:
Hair: E47, 44, E42, YR20
Skin: E04, 11, 21, 00, 000, RV10
Dress/flower/butterfly: V28, 25, 20
Roses/butterfly R59, 32, 20
flower/butterfly R24, 20
leaves: G29, 00
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.