Pages

Monday, May 16, 2016

On Pointe With LDRS Creative and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®


Welcome to Day 1 of LDRS Creative and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® week long blog Hop!
 What an exciting combining of Companies we have for you this week. There will be so much inspiration on the LDRS Blog and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® And of course prizes!
At the end of the week LDRS will be choosing one lucky winner to receive a $25 gift voucher to the LDRS store. Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® also has a $25 Prize Pack.
So be sure to subscribe to this blog and leave a comment for your chance to win!!!!
Let´s start!

 For this awesome hop, I'm using All Dressed up " Looking Gorgeous"



After I've colored her up, I've taken the Gilded Oval Die Set to cut her out.
Then, cutting out the Gilded with the oval to create a frame.
I've used Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® 3D Foam Squares White Mix for mounting the frame.
This creates a gorgeous inset of the image.
Next, I've taken by background paper and cut around using the
edge of Background Builders I and slightly distressed it.
The Adhesive Sheet was perfect for adding the cheesecloth.
With a few extra embellishments added with mini Dodz; I've finished off with my sentiment and fussy cut the ballet slippers from the stamp set.
I've added a few I am Roses blooms that I've edged and sprayed with the coordinating colors.
The whole card was created using Easy Runner adhesive.

Copics Used:
Skin: E04, 21, 00, 000
Hair: N8, 6, 4


1 comment:

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.