Pages

Friday, May 13, 2016

Paper Dolls

I'm here with today's LDRS Creative Inspiration.
Products used for today's project are
All Dressed Up's "A Girl Can't Have Too Many"
Creative Basic - Background Builders I
LDRS Creative - Gilded Doily Die
LDRS Creative - Dewdrop Border Die



My mother always made our Paper dolls for us as children.
With Mom in mind, I knew that was exactly what I wanted to create with this awesome image.
Being careful not to ink up the original hat, I stamped her on my paper of choice.
After coloring her up with my copics, I stamped out the extra hat, purse and necklace.
Making a tiny cut, then gluing them in place, I've created my paperdoll.
As always, trying to think of fun ways to use my dies, 
I cut three strips of two ovals on the  Background Builders I
then again in my black cardstock.
Piecing them together and framing with the black, I've made a super fun place for my sentiment.
Being a serious lover of shoes, I had to add those as well.
Using versamark and a red glitter emboss, I've stamped little hearts around.
Finally with my  Gilded Doily Die and Dewdrop Border Die and a bit of lace, my project is complete


copics used:
skin: E04, 11, 21, 00, 000, RV21
hair: N7, 5, 3
top/hat: R59, 29, 27, 22
C6, 3, 1, 00
skirt: R59, 29, 27, 22

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.