Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2016

DoveArt Studios Holiday Release

The hop has now ended.
Thank you all for playing with us. We are always so excited to do these.
We truly make these creations to inspire.

for the list of winners, please see DoveArt Studios FB
It's time for our NEW RELEASE from CCDesigns and DoveArt Studios.



Introducing the holiday collection!!
Featuring 8 NEW stamps from
DoveArt Studios Collection

We are very excited about each of these new stamps and we know you will want them all!!!

We want to give you a chance to win several of these new stamps so let's get ready to HOP!

Let's begin with our Release HOP!
Each of our Design Team members will be sharing their inspiration with gorgeous projects that feature every one of these new stamps!

__________

Here is what I have created:


Copics Used:
Birdhouse: E49, 43, 40
Pine: YG99, 95,93, E11, 13
Red bird: YR09,05 plus pencil
Female: E41, YR27 plus pencil

__________

Here is how you play:

1.  Visit each design team member's blog (Blog roll below).  If you are starting on my blog be sure and hop back to the beginning so you can see all the new stamps and have a better chance of winning. 

2.  Leave a comment on each blog.

3. When you reach the end of the hop, you will be at DoveArt Studios blog.  There you will leave the name, or names of your favorite stamps in the release.  

We hope you enjoy!!  Let's Hop!

Jennifer Dove
Andrea
Zoe
Nic
Rhea
Faye
Dorinda
Delphine
Cassandra
Lois
DoveArt Studios

Be sure and leave some love!







40 comments:

  1. This is awesome. Love the image and your coloring is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, OMG, this is beyond Gorgeous!!
    this would be so awesome framed on my wall!
    you have outdone yourself
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous release. I'm in awe. I love the cardinals and the birdhouse - fantastic card design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done, and I love all the embellishments too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Curious by the "use of pencil"... on the birds... would love to see more information on it! Like the use of the YR on the birds, and not running to a R value!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used luminance white pencil to tone down the black of the females face and body, I went in with a bamboo pen and white India ink to add more feather value to the face. Same with the male; I added white luminance pencil to add shine to the wing edge and flicking some 70% warm grey prisma to add some varied spots of feathers. I also went in and did the same to the face using black ink to flick into the body a bit.
      I'm so sorry, im so bad about not adding details I've done but always happy to share.

      Delete
  6. Wow! Absolutely beautiful and incredible use of snow on the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love the coloring on the birdhouse. So realistic and the embellishments are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and vibrant Dorinda! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love winter birds and the embellishments make it all so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card,
    loving the birds
    and all the colors!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning ass always Dorinda!! Love this stamp!!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahaha, that should be "Stunning as always"
      Still love this Dorinda!!!!

      Hugs XXX

      Delete
  12. Wow - I think I really need this! I'm from Ohio and the cardinal is our state bird. I love them

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful stunning card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful stunning card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Totally beautiful cardinal. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. At our house these birds are named Hank and Hazel. I love these cardinals. Beautiful card and wonderfully colored.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous eye candy!! Love this image and you brought it to life beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty card with beautiful details and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Om my what a beautiful and colorful card. That is a heart stealer and your shading and coloring is awesome. The layout and embellishments are so perfect with that image. That is a must have image not only on a Christmas card but a thinking of you and many other types. Thank you for your explanation above. That was kind of you, and thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful! I love the cardinals!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So pretty! Love how you added 'snow' to the flowers and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card! I love cardinals as they remind my of my Mom. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love cardinals; their coloring, their songs! This card is a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous! Fantastic attention to detail! xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am a lover of cardinals along with many others I'm sure. Your image is wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous Dorinda! The image is coloured fabulously, and the card is wonderful!
    -Jess

    ReplyDelete
  27. Sweet birdhouse with the cardinals!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is amazing. This is my favourite image of the new release. And your card is absolutely stunning. Love the colours. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.