Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Sweatshirt Love

Hi All, Dorinda here today using:


I think Sweatshirt Saturday by Saturated Canary is quite elegant.
So, I made her into a Cas fancy card. :D
When using cameo images like this one, it can be frustrating to not have a finished
edge on the image. what I've done, is cut her out with the Basic Pierced Oval
and "finish" her image down.
I did have to draw in some line with my markers and that's ok.
She now looks like she has a dress on.

I used a simple white shimmer sheetz and the Gilded Embossing Folder to give some
dimension but keep with the clean look on the top and a soft pattern on the bottom.
And finally, I love this sentiment but it was too long and would
cover that gorgeous frame.
I took the line in the Background Builders, cutting them apart and boom, I've got my
sentiment in super cute shapes that fit perfectly.

I hope you are playing with your dies and finding new ways to use them.
Leave me a comment with ideas.
I'd love to see what you come up with.

Big Super Hugs,
Dorinda

Copics Used:
Skin: E04,11, 21, 00, 000, R20
Hair: E47,09,13
Dress: BV08, 04, 02



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.