Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Easy Candle Gift Set; All Dressed Up

 I'm here today with some LDRS Creative inspiration
Using:
All Dressed Up Love that Dress
Dotted Wing Die Set


 
 
 
If you watched our HSN showcase, this Tea light card might look familiar.
Here's the story of how it came to be.
 
While waiting on dies to ship to the team, I was playing with ideas for this image.
 Angie suggested paper piecing.
We tried a few prints before settling on the dotted print and shiny vellum bow.
Using clear embossing powder on the fresh ink lines;
 gave the dress more dimension and movement.
I then fussy cut out the dress.
Cutting the extra vellum bow added even more demension.
The dropdown butterflies from the Dotted Wings Die Set; gave it the perfect embellishment.
Then I loaded her down with tons of gorgeous flowers and berries.
I fussy cut out the little pieces and scattered them about the box.
Then added some yummy lavender candles to match her colors.
 
 
 She turned out so sophisticated and super quick to make.
 
Copics Used:
Skin: E04, 11, 21, 00, 000, RV10
E29, 34, Y21
 
Here's a video of how I made my tealight card
There's also tons of still tutorials out there if that's your preference.
 
Big Hugs,
Dorinda
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.