Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Harvest Wreath



Starting on those Christmas Cards..
Using:
DoveArt Studios Harvest Wreath
Creative Basics Basic Stitched Flag
Creative Basics Quilt Embossing Folders




I love that when images have such a diverse use.
This one is perfect for sympathy, Autumn, Christmas and more.
I colored this up with my copics, then cut out the image using the large die in 
I cut out the image frame using the half die; running it through one way,
then flipping and running it back through.
After cutting it out, I wanted some dimension,
so I used the Quilt Embossing Folder and attach the image
I then adhere my background papers and run my half die through; creating the pop up.
Attach the image piece and half way there.
using the Basic Stitched Flag I cut out a piece with the smallest size.
I stamped a sentiment carefully using a Misti, to get it precise..
I added a few I am Roses blooms but something was missing.
Ah Ha!! Using the button and sets tag, It was ready to go.

copics used:
grapes: BV08, 04, 02
holly berries: R39,35,32
raspberries: RV69, 66, 63, 02
leaves: G29, 17, YG03, YR27


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.