Pages

Monday, September 26, 2016

Lovely Priscilla

Here with a bit of LDRS Creative inpiration
Using;
Saturated Canary - Pricilla.

I LOVE this Saturated Canary image.
and you won't find her anywhere else but at our HSN section.
I've also used the Majestic Embossing Folder



I've fussy cut her out and place her on one of the labels from
Majestic Rectangle Label Die Set; layering that
on top of Fancy Rectangles & Layers Die Set
and finishing with this beautiful embellishment piece from the
Majestic Rectangle Label Die Set
all of this is laid upon
Majestic Embossing Folder
that I've lightly inked over to make the emboss pop.

Skin: E04, 11, 00 R20
Hair: E39, YR27, 21, 20
Dress: V99,95,93,91
W5, 3, 00
Eyes: E18, 15, 11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.