Pages

Friday, October 7, 2016

It's a Make it Crafty weekend

Passionate Papers Creations and Friends are celebrating with 
Make it Crafty this weekend.

Ok, ya'll know I love my MiC.
For this event, we are playing with the Halloween images.
I don't know about you but I think these are the most amazing.

So, jump on over and join us at PPCF



I really wanted to use pencils on her because I find that I get a better blend and definition with so many gorgeous pleats.
I've had this set called Lyra for a bit of time and haven't used it yet.
It was a recommended pencil for a tutorial and has a crayon consistency.
I'm not sure I'm sold on the pencil as the coverage was very difficult but
I really enjoyed coloring Venora. She's got some serious Sass to her.

Colors used:
Hair: Black, Light Cobalt, Dark Violet, Wine Red
Skin: Cinnamon, Burnt Ochre, Light Flesh, Pink Madder Lake
Cape: Black, Wine Red, Magenta, Rose Madder Lake
Clothing: Black, Silver Grey, Light Grey
Sleeves: Dark Violet, Light Carmine, Light Cobalt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.