Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Oh Deer

I'm here with my LDRS Creative Inspiration using:
Creative Basics Basic Cutting Edge Borders I
Creative Basics Fancy Rectangle & Layers Die Set
LDRS Creative Majestic Frame Die Set
Dollhouse Oh Deer


This little lady was a joy to color.
I just love her antlers.
I've taken the  Basic Cutting Edge Borders I, Cutting it twice,
placing it side by side and covering the edge with a strip of ribbon.
Next, I've used the largest piece from Fancy Rectangle & Layers Die Set, a design print that wasn't too overpowering, inked the edges and place it in the center.
The rounded square from Majestic Frame Die Set
was the perfect size to cut out Oh Deer.
I added a bit of embellishment with flowers, sequins covered with dots.
And that's me done. :D

copics used:
hair: E79,74,30
Shirt: G99,94,24
e99,YR24,Y23

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.