Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Ready for 2017 from LDRS Creative?


Welcome to the 2017 CHA Sneak Peek! LDRS Creative is excited to announce we will be releasing over 60 NEW PRODUCTS this year!  Over the next 6 days make sure to visit LDRS Creative Inspiration for  a peek at what's coming your way!

Today, I've used one from All Dressed Up
Called "What's Your Style"
I've teamed them with some Creative Basics Dies;




What I've done is create a simple step card, covered it with some 
super fun Christmas paper by Lawn Fawn. I used the Basic Cutting Edge I scallop 
to create the bottom edge; placing a ribbon on the seam.
I've kept the color scheme the same using:
Rr29,27,24,22
 B28, 24, 21 
G28, 24, 21 
 N7, 5, 3
all skin is done using E19, 11, 21, 00, 000
With the Basic Pierced Ovals 
I've used the smaller and larger on the outside. The larger set in between.
A few flowers and They are ready for all occcasions.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.