Pages

Monday, February 13, 2017

Serene Elegance

I've got a little beauty form Ching-Chou Kuik called

I loved this image so much I accidentally bought her twice.
Now that's true love.
Coloring her was a dream.


I cut her out with LDRS Creative Gilded Oval Set
Being careful of the bottom so it would remain.
The background is embossed and inked with 
I carefully made cut outs with a fiskars punch to create the lace.



And on the inside, she is decorated in splendid glory.

I cut her out with LDRS Creative Gilded Oval Set
Being careful of the bottom so it would remain.

All papers used are from Polkadoodles.
Nikky has the most gorgeous paper.
That's all for today.
Big Hugs,
Dorinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.