Pages

Sunday, March 26, 2017

I dig you


I adore the new releases at LDRS Creative.

Today, I've used

Garden Bunny Critter Stamp & Dies






These new stamps are so awesome

Garden Bunny Critter Stamp & Dies

comes with 5 bunny stamps, 5 sentiments 10 add on's like my fence, flower, soil bag and lots more.

It also comes with 16 dies to cut items out.

You know I love endless designs...

I added

Majestic Rectangle Label Die Set and used the pieces that popped out to embellish.

I mean, come on, they are gorgeous.

I cut the bunny scene out with the same die and removed the fancy parts; gluing it atop the frame.

Copics used:
bunny: C3, 2, 1, 00
shirt: R29, 24, 22
Overalls: B97, 93, 91
Fence: E77, 35, 33, 30
grass: YG95, 17, 07, G05
soil bag: E11, 30
Flowers: RV02, B12, Y38
sky was sprayed using B12

2 comments:

  1. This piece looks attractive and beautiful. how do you make these stamps? I want to create such pieces. I would appreciate if you would help me with this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I do not design or manufacture any of the stamps I use.

      Delete

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.