Pages

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Woodland Fae

I've got a little beauty from Faery Ink today.

She's called Destiny Woodlands Fae

I really love monochromatic. So, I thought, hmmmmm. what about the same colors used throughout.

Granted, they are different color groups but wanted to give it a try.

I really like how she turned out but now, I wish I would have added some pencil to really define all

that gorgeous detail.



Copics used:
Skin: E71, 21, 11, E000, RV10 YG61
Twigs: E77, 71
All other areas: E77, YR27, BG96, YG95, 93, 91, YR20

5 comments:

  1. Those colors are amazing Dorinda!!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, just simply gorgeous! Live this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you have dig it so nice that it have become your trademark and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe that its painted. It seems like a picture is captured of a baby girl and may be photoshoot. But i truly appreciate your skills.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.