Pages

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Azure Hellos

Hey Hey, Dorinda here with today's post.
I've used tons of the newest goodies.


I began by coloring my flowers in the paper pack tones
Copics:
B39, 99, 32
Y28, 26, 32
G29, 16, YG13
Cut out a few flower and leaf pieces using the included dies.
Then I friskited my image and sprayed the back; using B99. 
I then used a burlap cloth, soaked gently with colorless blender. 
Held on area for 3 secs and created an awesome back. 
After, I sprayed Y26  just around the flower area.
I attached all my pieces, attached it to my Slendid Azure Paper.
With the Washi Sticker; I cut it in half on the narrow side to create a thinner strip.
Attached by sentiment, then worked the tape into it's proper place. 
It was a super easy, super fun card to make.
I love how it turned out.
See ya soon,
Dorinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.