Pages

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Have a little



TLC Faith that is...

Have I said how much I love the new LDRS Creative Product?
I'm using the new Azure TLC collection... again, LOL.
Oh my, I love it...
I get beautiful, quick creations simply by mixing and matching the ready to use accessories.


I've taken the Azure Cut Outs, Stamped with a seniment from 
With papers from the Splendid Azure Paper Pack, I've taken a FaTABulous Die
cut the die on one end, adjusted to frame my cutout. Then cut the other end.
I simply cut a straight line from one cut end to the other to make and adorable new piece.
Then I did it once more using the larger piece.
Finally, a card was born.

 See ya soon,
Hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.