Pages

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Beauty of Spring

Good Morning, Dorinda here with some happy Spring inspiration,

Today, I've used



I gotta say, I am having a blast with the new LDRS Creative products.

Today I've taken one of the images, Ballerina Tutu, From All Dressed Up Set. There are 3 little

sweeties in this set. All with their own sentiment.

I used the gogeous Dotty Doily Die Set for some offset dimension.

Then placed them on the frame and base portion of Allifair build-A-Card Die

I cut out some flowers and hearts from Dotty Doily Die Set.

of course, this begged for the leaves from Grace Build-A-Card

sentiment is from

and paper used is

Tea Time Paper Pack from Polkadoodles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.