Pages

Friday, May 12, 2017

Creating with Creative Basics

It's Creative Basics Week at PPCF.
I can guarentee there's nothing basic about these dies.
as a matter of fact, it's easy to use them to create beauty all on their own.


Here I've taken the Basic Stitched Flag. Usi two dies; one smaller than the other.
It depends on how large you'd like your bow as to which you use.

Taking dbl sided paper, I cut them all out a series of the smaller version. The larger is only used fo the bottom row. Then we hot glue the ends. I used mini close pins to keep them secure until I was ready to form the ring. Now we do just that. Keeping in mind to keep the spacing equal. In this step, it may be easier to cut the forked pieces off.

Once finished, I took the larger and smaller, gluing the smaller a top the lager and once again, keeping in mind the spacing, created the bottom matt.
Finally I hot glued the two pieces together.
I added a little bling in my center. 
This was a super quick project to create a stunning ribbon.


Next I played with some butterflies.
I took a textured cloth, cut it to size and glued it down for my base,
I framed it with Basic Background Builder I cut in half.
Then  using Fancy Rectangles and Layers I cut out a designed paper and a sheer paper and glued them together. 
And realized I had oopsed. I placed the butterfly paper upside down.
oh dear, well I left it that way and it's not tooooo noticeable.
Then a cut butterflies out using Dotted Wings Set and that printed paper so my butterflies look like butterflies.
Popped on a sentiment and some brads and again have a super quick card.

What have you made lately using only dies?
Try it, it's addictive 

1 comment:

  1. The first creation which you have shared is just looking mind blowing. There are no words to define your creativity. You have done an amazing job dude. Keep going.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.