Pages

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Faith

Hello, I've got little LDRS Creative Faith for you today.

Products used are:



I just love these two TLC Inspired Edge Stamps.
To me, they look like they should be the door to a chapel.
So, that's what I've created. 
My TLC Inspired Edge Stamps are like the stain glass.

I stamped one on each side of the center opening card; 
directly on top of a piece from Splendid Azure Paper Pack 
Next, I've taken two different pieces of Slendid Azure Washi Stickers.
I had to add just a bit extra at each top end but they piece together
perfectly so I can't even see the piecing.
Now that's Splendid.

That finishes up my chapel.

See ya soon,
Dorinda

1 comment:

  1. I always look for these stamp related posts as I got to see creativity of people through their work. This one looks good, thank you for sharing it with us

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.